For Native people to live the “Good Road of Life” filled with HOPE and PRIDE.
To play a new song, click on play button below:
Andrew Thomas: Ageless Beauty:
To develop and implement culture, strengths, and spiritual based programs for Native people that inspire leadership, healing and wellness from colonization and multigenerational trauma. We believe Native people will walk into the light of goodness and beauty through a healing journey utilizing Native traditions, culture, and spirituality.
Native P.R.I.D.E. (Prevention, Research, Intervention, Development, and Education) was founded in 2007 as an American Indian non-profit organization. This extended-family organization was founded by Clayton Small, Ph.D. (Northern Cheyenne) and Maha Charani Small, Ph.D. to assist Native people in the development and implementation of cultural and spiritual based programs that inspire wellness/healing, leadership development, and positive changes for individuals, families, communities, and organizations. Our office is in Albuquerque, New Mexico, however our programs are being implemented throughout North America and in partnership with other Native organizations.
- In creating a safe and sacred place for learning.
- In a strengths and culture-based approach.
- That Native people can make positive changes.
- That Native people can assist and support each other.
- In the process that keeps HOPE alive and thriving.
- To implement “The Good Road of Life” curriculum in Indian Country.
- To implement the “Native H.O.P.E.” curriculum in Indian Country.
- To develop and implement other programs that focus on youth leadership, action-planning, team-trust building, diversity, leadership, community mobilization, and positive change.
- To set an honorable example and be a good partner with other organizations and programs working in Indian Country.
Call us now to confirm a training for your community or join us for one of our upcoming trainings:
Dr. Clayton Small: (505) 321-2808 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Maha Small: (505) 321-3048 Email: email@example.com